Owner of the data
Controller for data processing
Place data processing
Data processing mode
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
The above information is test rate in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users or activities that are harmful or constitute a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users; such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
If the site allows the inclusion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information and, in particular, agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service.
Purpose of data processing
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose
Data provided by the user
As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Social Network Plugin
Il presente sito incorpora anche plugin e/o bottoni per i social network, al fine di consentire una facile condivisione dei contenuti sui vostri social network preferiti. Tali plugin sono programmati in modo da non impostare alcun cookie all’accesso della pagina per salvaguardare la privacy degli utenti. Eventualmente i cookies vengono impostati, se così previsto dai social network solo quando l’utente fa effettivo e volontario uso del plugin. Si tenga presente che se l’utente naviga essendo loggato nel social network allora ha già acconsentito all’uso dei cookies veicolati tramite questo sito al momento dell’iscrizione al social network.
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page to safeguard user privacy. Eventually cookies are set, if so provided by social networks only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. It should be remembered that if the user browses being logged into the social network then he has already consented to the use of the cookies conveyed through this site when registering with the social network.
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to: • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-d-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
• Google +: http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies
• Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
• AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
Article. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the rights of the user.
This site covid19fgl.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence: – of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art.15 EU Regulation), their updating (art.7, co. 3, lett. a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3 lett. a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation the processing that concerns him (art.18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Requests can be sent to the data controller at his aforementioned e-mail address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 and following Of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the processing concerns: – genetic, biometric data or data that indicate the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or analyzing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in special databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the balance sheet, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the data. , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
This document, published at the address: https://covid19fgl.com/
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
Previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
Le versioni precedenti del documento saranno consultabili, comunque, a questa pagina.
The document was updated on ________ to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Support our Foundation and work on the #COVID-ACTION project.