GDPR terms # COVID-ACTION
By registering on the portal you will have access to all the features it provides, in particular to the "search engine" service which will allow you to navigate in a single environment among the multiple sources of online information and quickly identify the topic that interests you.
Data processing, methods and purposes.
The personal data collected in the registration form, deliberately provided by the User, can be used and processed - in paper and electronic format - by automated archiving both in the IT system and in Microsoft's Azure cloud platform. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Pursuant to article 6.1. letter b) of the GDPR ("contractual basis"), data processing is necessary:
- upon registration and user access to the # COVID-ACTION portal, as well as the supply of the functions connected to it;
- during the creation of a user profile, through the analysis of the browsing history, the searches carried out, the material that can be accessed and the selected preferences (Profiling).
Pursuant to article 6.1. letter a) of the GDPR ("consent of the interested party"), the consent of the interested party is necessary to carry out the activities of sending commercial and promotional information (marketing). further relevant medical-scientific information.
Personal data are managed and stored on servers, located within the European Union, of the Data Controller and / or of third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processor.
The data are not currently transferred outside the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that the Owner, where necessary, can move the location of the servers, in Italy, within the European Union and / or in countries outside the EU.
In this case, the Data Controller ensures that the data transfer to non-EU locations will take place in accordance with articles 44 and following of EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the applicable legal provisions and, if necessary, by entering into agreements that guarantee adequate level of protection.
Data storage period
The data must be archived according to one of the following criteria:
- for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed and, in any case, not exceeding 24 months;
- for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data and to know its origin, to verify their accuracy or the completion, updating or correction of incomplete personal data (articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, GDPR).
- I accept the terms and conditions of use. *
- By checking the box, you confirm that the Giovanni Lorenzini Foundation processes your data in order to improve navigation of the portal and to send further relevant medical-scientific information.